Grease fire in Shoreline

Thursday, January 16, 2020

Shoreline Fire cleaning up after responding to a grease fire
Photo courtesy Shoreline Fire


Shoreline Fire responded to a grease fire on the stove at a residence around 2:30pm on Wednesday. There was no damage to the interior of the house, as the stove was in the garage.

Fire said to always keep a lid that will fit over any pan you are using on the stovetop. If a fire starts, use a mitt to slide the lid over pan to smother the fire and turn off the stove.

Do not leave food unattended on the stove - it's too easy to get distracted.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

We encourage the thoughtful sharing of information and ideas. We expect comments to be civil and respectful, with no personal attacks or offensive language. We reserve the right to delete any comment.

ShorelineAreaNews.com
Facebook: Shoreline Area News
Twitter: @ShorelineArea
Daily Email edition (don't forget to respond to the FeedBurner email)

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP