Keep track of your COVID-19 vaccination record

Thursday, May 20, 2021

Photo courtesy SRHD
Once you are vaccinated, it is important to keep track of your COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card. 

It is an official record that may be needed for travel, event access, or possibly booster doses down the road. 

Some businesses and organizations are also offering incentives for those who provide proof of vaccination. 

We recommend taking a picture of both the front and back of your COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card or create a photocopy to carry with you.

If you misplaced your card, you can get official, verified proof of vaccination by signing up for MyIR, which is the state’s free immunization records website. 

Getting verification through this website will take some time, so please visit the website and get your certification before you leave home to allow yourself time to work through the process.

Those with questions can call the Washington State Office of Immunization and Child Profile at 360-236-3595.

--Department of Health


Post a Comment

We encourage the thoughtful sharing of information and ideas. We expect comments to be civil and respectful, with no personal attacks or offensive language. We reserve the right to delete any comment.
Facebook: Shoreline Area News
Twitter: @ShorelineArea
Daily Email edition (don't forget to respond to the email)

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by 2009

Back to TOP