Fire at Nile Sunday afternoon quickly extinguished

Sunday, August 27, 2023

Fire at Nile. Photo courtesy South County Fire

South County firefighters, assisted by Shoreline Fire, quickly extinguished a fire in the clubhouse at the Nile Country Club in Mountlake Terrace on NE 205th / 246th SW / SR 104 this afternoon, Sunday August 27, 2023.

Fire at Nile. Photo courtesy South County Fire

Damage is estimated at $60,000 and was limited to the exterior of the kitchen area of the building. 


Post a Comment

We encourage the thoughtful sharing of information and ideas. We expect comments to be civil and respectful, with no personal attacks or offensive language. We reserve the right to delete any comment.
Facebook: Shoreline Area News
Twitter: @ShorelineArea
Daily Email edition (don't forget to respond to the email)

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by 2009

Back to TOP