Food on the stove starts residential fire

Thursday, June 9, 2016

Residential fire in Ballinger neighborhood
Photo courtesy Shoreline Fire

On June 2, a resident in the 1200 block of Ballinger Place NE left food unattended on the stove, which started a kitchen fire.

The resident was rescued, had a medic evaluation and sent to the hospital. The dog got out on his own and was not affected.


Post a Comment

We encourage the thoughtful sharing of information and ideas. We expect comments to be civil and respectful, with no personal attacks or offensive language. We reserve the right to delete any comment.
Facebook: Shoreline Area News
Twitter: @ShorelineArea
Daily Email edition (don't forget to respond to the email)

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by 2009

Back to TOP