Do you need flood insurance? Now is the time to do your research

Thursday, October 29, 2015

From the Office of the Insurance Commissioner

Flood damage is not covered by homeowner’s insurance. Consumers who want to protect their property must purchase a policy through the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP). Most properties qualify for NFIP, as long as it is located in a community that participates in the NFIP.

Typically, there is a 30-day waiting period before your flood insurance policy takes effect.

Read more about flood insurance: Are you protected against flood damage?

Local agent:

Ryan Woodward
Email Ryan Woodward

Woodward-Scott Agency

PO Box 55337
18336 Aurora Ave N Ste. 101C
Shoreline, WA 98133
Phone Numbers:
Direct (206) 367-2244
Fax (206) 367-2662
Residential, Rental, Commercial


Post a Comment

We encourage the thoughtful sharing of information and ideas. We expect comments to be civil and respectful, with no personal attacks or offensive language. We reserve the right to delete any comment.
Facebook: Shoreline Area News
Twitter: @ShorelineArea
Daily Email edition (don't forget to respond to the FeedBurner email)

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by 2009

Back to TOP