Turn in your potholes, Shoreline residents

Monday, July 25, 2011

The Shoreline Public Works department wants to know about potholes on city streets. Not only potholes, but cracks, low spots, and other imperfections in Shoreline City streets.

Operations Manager Jesus Sanchez says, "It's easier and more cost-effective to fix a small crack in the road than to wait until the road is in full failure."

If you live in the Echo Lake neighborhood, they want to know right away, and your streets will get priority. (See story).

Public Works has made it as easy as possible to report those flaws, by providing a variety of ways to communicate with them.

Customer Response Team
If you have an honest-to-goodness pothole, call the CRT at 206-801-2700. They'll have someone out within 24 hours to do a temporary fill and they'll create a work order for Public Works crews.

On-line form
If you have something not so urgent, you can create a work order for Public Works by going on their website and filling out a simple form.


Fax Brian  


Post a Comment

We encourage the thoughtful sharing of information and ideas. We expect comments to be civil and respectful, with no personal attacks or offensive language. We reserve the right to delete any comment.

Facebook: Shoreline Area News
Twitter: @ShorelineArea
Daily Email edition (don't forget to respond to the Follow.it email)

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP