Sunday, February 14, 2016
This year the Seattle Home Show, the oldest and largest home show in the nation, will open its doors on February 20 to 28 at CenturyLink Field Event Center. Among the many exhibitors will be local businesses from Shoreline.
Businesses from Shoreline include:
- Tiny homes, from modular to custom
- Remodeling of all types, from fixing up to sell to aging in place
- In-home game rooms
- Technology in every aspect of the home, from kitchen to whole house home automation
- Decorating for millennials/first time home buyers
- “Swim/Bike/Run for Habitat,” an on-site fundraiser where local volunteers compete to raise money for affordable housing
- Free collectible appraisals by celebrity art and antiques appraiser Dr. Lori (February 22 and 23 only)
The Seattle Home Show is sponsored by Master Builders Association and The Seattle Times. Toyota Official Show Vehicle; DISH Official T.V. Satellite Provider
Parking will be available at CenturyLink Field Event Center Parking Garage, CenturyLink Field North Lot and Safeco Field Garage.