Shoreline Fire: Sparky says BE SAFE!!!

Thursday, November 14, 2019

Sparky says BE SAFE!!!

From Shoreline Fire

Sparky says BE SAFE!!!

We went on a chimney fire, food on the stove fire, and plastic item on fire in a microwave Wednesday.

As we are coming into the cold season, get your chimney cleaned if you use it. Stay near the stove when cooking with a lid that fits over the pot/pan.

Please check your smoke alarm batteries. If the alarms themselves are over 10 years, replace the whole unit. If you have a 9 volt battery, that should’ve been changed with the time change.

We’d love to see you this holiday season, but not in an emergency setting 😊




0 comments:

Post a Comment

We encourage the thoughtful sharing of information and ideas. We expect comments to be civil and respectful, with no personal attacks or offensive language. We reserve the right to delete any comment.

ShorelineAreaNews.com
Facebook: Shoreline Area News
Twitter: @ShorelineArea
Daily Email edition (don't forget to respond to the FeedBurner email)

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP