Is someone speeding on your Shoreline street? Here's how to complain

Sunday, February 19, 2017

Shoreline Police want you to know...

If you have a Traffic or Speeding Complaint in the City of Shoreline you can report your concerns online.

Complaints can also be completed by phone via the non-emergency number 206-296-3311.

Emergency or in progress situations needing immediate attention should be reported to 911. Police log and track traffic complaints and you have the option of being contacted by offices regarding a filed complaint.

Be aware that any correspondence submitted to the City of Shoreline may be subject to disclosure under the Public Records Act, Chapter 42.56, unless a claim of privilege is established by the private party.


Post a Comment

We encourage the thoughtful sharing of information and ideas. We expect comments to be civil and respectful, with no personal attacks or offensive language. We reserve the right to delete any comment.

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by 2009

Back to TOP