Local sources for marriage licenses, pet licenses, certified copies, property tax payments, passports, and driver licenses

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

By Diane Hettrick

There are a lot of services available locally: you can get a marriage license, pet license, and certified copies and pay your property tax. You can get a passport and renew your driver's license.

Shoreline Community Service Center, inside the Shoreline District Court building, 18050 Meridian Ave N, Shoreline 98133, 206-477-2723.


Fridays, 8:30am - 4:30pm
Closed from 12 - 1pm

Services Provided:

  • Marriage License 
    • When applying for a Marriage License bring both applicants, driver's license or other current photo ID, and payment of $66 (cash or check with ID only)
  • Certified/Non-Certified Copies 
    • Download and fill out the appropriate copy request form
    • Note that most documents recorded on or after August 1, 1991 are available online. Documents that were recorded prior to August 1, 1991 are on microfilm and are only available from the King County Archives.
    • Copies of maps can only be requested from the Seattle (Downtown) main branch.
    • Fee: see Fees page for detailed information
  • Pet License What to bring when applying for a pet license:
    • Application or renewal card
    • Proof of spay/neuter, if applicable
    • Proof of senior citizen status, if applicable
    • Payment
    • $15 (Juvenile pet - under six months old)
    • $30 (Spayed or neutered adult pet)
    • $60 (Unaltered adult pet)
    • $15 (Senior citizen)
    • $5 (Replacement license tag)
    • Cash or check with ID
  • Property Tax Payment  When making a property tax payment, bring:
    • Payment coupon or statement from King County Treasury Operations
    • Payment (check with photo ID or money order only; NO cash or credit/debit card payments)
    • No processing fee
Lake Forest Park Passport Services - Lake Forest Park City Hall, Town Center at Lake Forest Park, 17425 Ballinger Way NE, Lake Forest Park 98155, 206-957-2834,

Hours of Operation:
  • Monday, Thursday, Friday: 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
  • Tuesday - Wednesday: CLOSED
  • Saturday: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Passport Services is closed on all legal holidays.

The last application is accepted 15 minutes prior to closing.
All applicants must be present at time of application.
Applicants under age 16 must be accompanied by both parents.
Bring a check or money order payable for the application fee to the U.S. Department of State.
City processing and photo fees may be paid by cash, check, or money order.

U.S. Department of State Application for a U.S. Passport

Shoreline Limited Service Driver Licensing Office - 18551 Aurora Ave N #200, Shoreline 98133, 425-670-8375. Check for details at dol.wa.gov


Tuesday-Friday 8:30am - 5pm
Saturday 8:30am - 2pm
Monday closed

If applying for license, enhanced license, ID card, etc. come in at least an hour before closing.

Services provided:
  • Apply for a new driver license or instruction permit.
  • Get an ID card
  • Renew a driver license, ID card, or enhanced driver license/ID card (EDL/EID).
  • Change the name or address on your driver license.
  • Request a copy of your driving record.
  • Replace a lost or stolen driver license, ID card, or EDL/EID.
  • Apply for an enhanced driver license/ID card (EDL/EID).


Post a Comment

We encourage the thoughtful sharing of information and ideas. We expect comments to be civil and respectful, with no personal attacks or offensive language. We reserve the right to delete any comment.

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP