Saturday, July 30, 2016
Shoreline Planning Commission Thursday, August 4, 2016 - 7:00pm, Regular Meeting, City Hall Council Chambers, 17500 Midvale Ave N, Shoreline 98133.
- 145th Street Station Subarea Planned Action Ordinance
Link to full Packet
"As has been envisioned since the light rail planning process began in 2013, tonight’s meeting will discuss the use of a planned action ordinance for the 145th Street Station Subarea Plan.
"ISSUES RELATED TO THE PLANNED ACTION ORDINANCE
- Why adopt a planned action ordinance for the 145th Street Station Subarea Plan?
- Why use a planned action ordinance and not an overlay?
- How does the planned action ordinance correspond to the 20-year timeframe of the subarea plan?
- Why does the planned action ordinance only include the Phase 1 boundary of the Compact Community Hybrid zoning scenario?"
Planning Commission Webpage