Sunday, June 19, 2016
The Lake Forest Park City Council will hold a Special Meeting on Monday, June 20, 2016, at 6:00pm, prior to the Committee of the Whole Meeting.
New councilmember Semra Riddle will take the oath of office prior to the meeting, then take her place on the council
Councilmembers will take care of three items of business on a consent calendar:
- Approval of City Expenditures for Period Ending June 20, 2016
- Resolution 1563/Authorizing Mayor to Sign the Agreement with Washington State
- Department of Ecology for the Coordinated Prevention Grant for 2015-2017
- Motion to Cancel June 23, 2016 City Council Regular Business Meeting
The meeting is expected to adjourn at 6:45pm.
The Committee of the Whole will be called to order at 7pm, with three topics for discussion:
- Review of Transportation Commission and Economic Development Commission
- Discussion on Parks Task Force
- Discussion on Service Ethic Value of the City