Fire department called to SCC

Monday, January 31, 2011

Shoreline Fire was on the scene at the Shoreline Community College Library Monday afternoon.

Melanie Granfors of Shoreline Fire verified that the cause of the smoke was a vent motor that overheated with some rubber belt smoke resulting.

"The smoke alarm did its job," she said.


Post a Comment

We encourage the thoughtful sharing of information and ideas. We expect comments to be civil and respectful, with no personal attacks or offensive language. We reserve the right to delete any comment.
Facebook: Shoreline Area News
Twitter: @ShorelineArea
Daily Email edition (don't forget to respond to the email)

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by 2009

Back to TOP