Monday, April 17, 2017
Shoreline Community College has new job openings.
We are interested in strengthening our developmental mathematics program with the addition of two tenure track faculty positions. We are looking for candidates with a special interest in helping students in developmental math overcome barriers and succeed at the college level.
Our ideal candidates:
- are passionate about working with developmental math students
- are aware of the challenges many students face in math skills development
- have a strong interest in developing curriculum and providing leadership for developmental math instruction
- are also skilled at teaching college level math, in order to best support students transitioning to their first college-level math course
- In addition to teaching, these positions involve advising students, participating in developing programs and curricula and participating in college governance, department/division and campus-related professional activities.
Recreation and Athletics Specialist 2
The Recreation and Athletics Specialist 2 reports to the Athletic Director and is responsible for the supervision of the Athletics' Issue Room, and oversight of Physical Education, Athletics and Intramural equipment and facilities. This position will work collaboratively with faculty, staff, and administration committed to furthering the College's vision, mission, core themes and strategic plan.