Wednesday, April 5, 2017
Shoreline City Council Meetings
Monday, April 10, 2017 – Special Meeting 5:45 p.m.
- Joint Meeting of Shoreline City Council and Shoreline Community College Board of
- Agenda: Trustees, College President and City of Shoreline council and staff
Monday, April 10, 2017 – Regular Meeting 7:00 p.m.
Agenda Highlights - Link to full Agenda
- Adopting Ordinance. No. 766 – Designating Light Rail Station Subareas for Property Tax Exemption (PTE)
- Adopting the 2017-2019 Council Goals and Workplan
- Discussing 2017 Budget Amendment Ordinances:
- Ordinance No. 774 – Amending SMC to Establish the Wastewater Utility Fund
- Ordinance No. 777 – Amending the 2017 Final Budget Increasing Appropriations in the General Fund, Municipal Art Fund and Wastewater Utility Fund, Decreasing Appropriation in the Street Fund and Amending the 2017 Salary Table and 2017 Budgeted Positions and FTE List of the 2017 Final Budget
- Ordinance No. 778 – Amending Fee Schedule of the SMC to Correct an Inadvertent Omission and Clerical Error
- Ordinance No. 779 – Amending the SMC in Relationship to Fee Waiver for Transitional Encampments
Comment on Agenda items