Fire at Desert Sun Tanning at Gateway Plaza

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Gateway Plaza 185th and Aurora

Shoreline Fire reports that a tanning bed caught on fire at Desert Sun, in Gateway Plaza, between 183rd and 185th on Aurora. The fire was reported at 1pm on Sunday, December 28, 2014.

The fire was contained to one room, but smoke moved into a shared attic space with Little Caesars Pizza next door.

One person was evaluated and cleared of smoke inhalation. No other injuries. Aurora and 183rd were closed to traffic while the cleanup was done.


Post a Comment

We encourage the thoughtful sharing of information and ideas. We expect comments to be civil and respectful, with no personal attacks or offensive language. We reserve the right to delete any comment.
Facebook: Shoreline Area News
Twitter: @ShorelineArea
Daily Email edition (don't forget to respond to the FeedBurner email)

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by 2009

Back to TOP