Tuesday, September 27, 2016
|Photo by Jerry Pickard|
Interested in learning more about the Scottish bagpipes and drums?
Join the NorthWest Junior Pipe Band NWJPB for their Fall open house.
Thursday, September 29
from 6:30 - 8:30pm
Calvin Presbyterian Church
18826 3rd Ave NW, Shoreline 98177
There will be lots of information and helpers on hand to answer your questions and introduce you to the band and its music.
- Live performances by the band.
- Instrument 'petting zoo', where you can give it a try.
- Uniform demonstration.
- Crafts and coloring for the littles.
- Informational talks by junior band members and instructors.
- Practice chanters, drums sticks and drum pads available for sale.
Questions? - Contact them through Facebook, phone 206-508-1261, email, or see their website.