FOUND: 15 year old Shorecrest student is missing

Saturday, May 18, 2019

Missing: Isabela Scott
UPDATE: Isabela was found by Seattle Police and returned home Monday evening.

=================

The family of 15 year old Isabela Scott has requested that we publish this information about her.

15-year-old Isabela, a Shorecrest student, went missing on Wednesday afternoon, May 15, 2019. She was last seen at lunchtime at Shorecrest High School in Shoreline on 25th NE.

The family does not have any leads but has opened a missing persons case with the King County Sheriff's Office and officers have been questioning her close friends.

Below is her physical description:
  • 15 years old, 5’3’’ tall
  • Medium build
  • 115 pounds
  • Dark brown hair
  • Blue eyes
  • Pale complexion
Last Seen Wearing:
  • Black Adidas pants with white stripes down both sides
  • Light gray long sleeve crop-top
  • White Adidas shoes - colored with markers and ballpoint pen
If you have any information, call the KCSO Missing Persons / Runaway Unit at (206) 263-2090 or the non-emergency Shoreline police number (206) 296-3311.

11 comments:

Unknown May 18, 2019 at 11:08 PM

Contact Instagram and Snapchat to release private messaging info as soon as possible! Praying for everyone involved.

Rhaltiner70 May 19, 2019 at 2:24 AM

I saw on my Nextdoor neighbor sight someone posted this and a lady named dawn merydith of north city posted this 1day ago I think Friday: praying she’s found safe!
“I heard some teens say that she was in Bellingham. They could see it on their phone.”

Unknown May 19, 2019 at 8:19 AM

How did Isabela Scott request that this information be published?

Anonymous,  May 19, 2019 at 11:25 AM

I don't see anything on google about it. Shoreline police say they don't have a report on this. Is this fake news?

Anonymous,  May 19, 2019 at 11:39 AM

Dude this sucks, all of my friends are worried sick for her and I don't even care where she is man I just want her back here safely

DKH May 19, 2019 at 8:34 PM

Unknown 11:08pm - I passed your suggestion to the family and they said they were monitoring all social media platforms.

DKH May 19, 2019 at 8:36 PM

Unknown 8:19am - the family contacted me - not Isabella.

DKH May 19, 2019 at 8:37 PM

Anonymous 11:25am - I love Google too, but all it can show you is what is on the internet.

Anonymous,  May 19, 2019 at 10:57 PM

No. Coming from a family member. Thank you.

John Powell May 20, 2019 at 9:06 AM

This is my niece, and I am very worried about her. This is not fake news.

Layla Wood May 20, 2019 at 6:38 PM

Her sister, Audrey, was able to log into Bela’s Snapchat account which is why it said in Bellingham. :(