Saturday, April 1, 2017
The Global Affairs Center presents:
Topics in this Great Discussion series:
- Trade and Politics – April 13
- The Future of Europe – April 20
- Conflict in the South China Sea - April 27
- Saudi Arabia in Transition – May 4
- U.S. Foreign Policy and Petroleum – May 11
- Latin America’s Political Pendulum – May 18
- Prospects for Afghanistan and Pakistan – May 25
- Nuclear Security – June 1
For a summary of topics go to GD17.
Enrollment is limited. $35 to register for the series (8 meetings)**
**Registration includes briefing book containing papers on the eight issues.
- Online click on this link.
- By check (payable to SCC Foundation in support of the GAC and mailed to the SCC Foundation, 16101 Greenwood Avenue North, Room 1005, Shoreline, WA 98133). Note on your check that this is for GAC Great Discussions.
Attending individual seminars is possible. Contact Larry Fuell 206-533-6750; 5385 FOSS Building. $5 entrance fee collected at door.
Students can earn 2 credit hours (POLS222)! Contact Larry Fuell 206-533-6750; 5385 FOSS Building
For more information go to the GAC website, or contact Larry Fuell, 206-533-6750) or Jonathan Peebles, 206-546-6996.