Local sources for marriage licenses, pet licenses, certified copies, property tax payments, passports, and driver licenses
Tuesday, December 6, 2016
By Diane Hettrick
There are a lot of services available locally: you can get a marriage license, pet license, and certified copies and pay your property tax. You can get a passport and renew your driver's license.
Shoreline Community Service Center, inside the Shoreline District Court building, 18050 Meridian Ave N, Shoreline 98133, 206-477-2723.
Fridays, 8:30am - 4:30pm
Closed from 12 - 1pm
- Marriage License
- When applying for a Marriage License bring both applicants, driver's license or other current photo ID, and payment of $66 (cash or check with ID only)
- Pet License What to bring when applying for a pet license:
- Property Tax Payment When making a property tax payment, bring:
- Payment (check with photo ID or money order only; NO cash or credit/debit card payments)
- No processing fee
Hours of Operation:
- Monday, Thursday, Friday: 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Tuesday - Wednesday: CLOSED
- Saturday: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
All applicants must be present at time of application.
Applicants under age 16 must be accompanied by both parents.
Bring a check or money order payable for the application fee to the U.S. Department of State.
City processing and photo fees may be paid by cash, check, or money order.
Shoreline Limited Service Driver Licensing Office - 18551 Aurora Ave N #200, Shoreline 98133, 425-670-8375. Check for details at dol.wa.gov
Tuesday-Friday 8:30am - 5pm
Saturday 8:30am - 2pm
If applying for license, enhanced license, ID card, etc. come in at least an hour before closing.
- Apply for a new driver license or instruction permit.
- No driver testing at this office
- ABC Driving School testing
- Safety First Driving School testing
- Sears Authorized Driving School of Shoreline
- Get an ID card
- Renew a driver license, ID card, or enhanced driver license/ID card (EDL/EID).
- Change the name or address on your driver license.
- Request a copy of your driving record.
- Replace a lost or stolen driver license, ID card, or EDL/EID.
- Apply for an enhanced driver license/ID card (EDL/EID).