Friday, October 14, 2016
Global Affairs presents
U.S. Foreign Policy Challenges and a New President
October 20, 2016; 6:30 – 8:30 pm, Room 9208
- Jill Dougherty, Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars, Washington, DC; CNN Moscow Bureau Chief, 1997-2007
- Joe Borich, Senior Advisor, Nyhus; President, WA China Relations Council, 1997-2013; U.S. Consul General, Shanghai, 1994-1997
- Derik Broekhoff, Senior Scientist, Stockholm Environment Institute (SEI-Seattle)
- Bill Center, Rear Admiral, U.S. Navy (retd), President of Washington Council on International Trade, 1999-2007
- Jacqueline Miller, President and CEO, World Affairs Council, Seattle (moderator)
What are the major foreign policy issues likely to confront the U.S. in the next decade (e.g., Chinese military behavior in the South China Sea, Russia and Europe, the Middle East, trade and global finance, Climate Change)?
FREE Event, but do register at this page, click on Sign Up..