Thursday, September 29, 2016
Shoreline Fire Department is seeking an Executive Assistant to join our team. This position supports our Executive Team (Fire Chief, Assistant Chiefs, Administrative Director), the Board of Fire Commissioners and our Finance Manager. This position maintains a confidential relationship with the Fire Chief and the Executive Team. Duties are varied and complex and include (but are not limited to) report writing, research, data entry, accounting, data analysis, payroll backup and other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate will have the following characteristics:
· Ability to prioritize assignments and manage multiple deadlines
· Excellent organizational skills and follow-up
· Must be a team player
· Strong computer skills, and proficient in Microsoft Office program
· Must be self-motivated and efficient
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
We offer competitive compensation and excellent benefit.
For additional information and application, please visit our website or view the full description.