Friday, August 26, 2016
Here are some of the New classes for fall:
- Expanded Shoreline Music Together sessions - sing, dance and play instruments with your little ones! Also check out the free demo class on Wed. 9/14 at 10:30am at the Spartan Recreation Center.
- Parent-child yoga class - for youth ages 3-4 and their parents...basic yoga poses and games
- Froggy Holler Outdoor School: A returning favorite program starts September 12th. (pg 7)
- New after-school LEGO programs, Minecraft and Lift-Off (all things that fly) using Legos.
- New drawing class for kids after school - from Doodles to Drawing.
New programs for adults:
- Drop-in Pickleball in the Spartan gymnasium, Tues and Fri. 12noon-2pm and Saturdays 10am-12noon
- 4 of the Best - new fitness class incorporating a mix of weight training, Pilates, Zumba and yoga
- Dynamic Stretches for Life - yoga, ballet and Pilates combo class