Monday, July 25, 2016
Shoreline City Council Meetings
Monday, July 25, 2016 – Special Meeting 5:45 p.m.
- Quality of Life Partners: Kruckeberg Botanic Garden; Shoreline/ Lake Forest Park Arts Council; Shoreline/ Lake Forest Park Senior Center; and Shoreline Historical Museum
Monday, July 25, 2016 – Regular Meeting 7:00 p.m.
- Adoption of Ord. No. 748 – Amending the Zoning Map at 1540 NE 175th Street From Residential 12-units Per Acre (R-12) to Residential 24-units Per Acre (R-24)
- Adoption of Ord. No. 749 – Increasing the Appropriations in the 2016 Equipment Replacement Budget
- Authorize the City Manager to Execute the Expedited Permitting and Reimbursement Agreement with Sound Transit for the Lynnwood Link Project
- Authorize the City Manager to Enter Into a Contract with Woolpert, Inc. in the Amount of $156,476 for the Implementation of Cityworks for Parks and Recreation and Ronald Wastewater
- Adoption of Res. No. 389 – Levy Lid Lift Renewal
- Discussion of Right-of-Way Landscape Services
- Aurora Corridor Project Update – Budget Savings
Link to full Agenda
Comment on Agenda items
Video recording here