Tuesday, June 14, 2016
Professionals and amateurs are welcome to snap away in the gardens during the tour. It is a chance to hone both close up and wide-angle shots in some of the most beautiful gardens in the north end.
It is a special treat to be invited into the back yards of local gardens. This year the homeowners are sharing their beautiful garden sheds, amazing native and specialty plants, water features and splendid vistas. Maybe your photo of one of the gardens can be featured on the 2017 poster.
Pre-sale tickets for the June 18, 2016 tour are just $12 and are available now. You can purchase them online.
Tickets are also available at the ticket outlets listed below:
- Garden Essentia: 20152 Ballinger Way NE - Shoreline
- Lake Forest Park Farmers Market: LFP Town Center - Sundays
- Molbak's: 13625 NE 175th – Woodinville
- Ravenna Gardens: University Village
- Sky Nursery: 18528 Aurora Ave N - Shoreline
- Town Center Hardware: Town Center Hardware: LFP Town Center
- Wild Birds Unlimited: LFP Town Center
On the day of the tour tickets will be available at the Lake Forest Park Town Center lower level main entrance for $15.