Monday, June 27, 2016
Photo by Shaun McClurken
Watch the night sky light up and have a fun-filled Fourth of July!
The Kenmore Fourth of July Fireworks Show presented by Frank Lumber blasts off at 10pm from the Log Boom Park pier (17415 61st Ave NE).
Prior to the fireworks show, join in the festivities with fun activities and food vendors from 8pm to 10pm. The event is free and all you need to bring is a blanket or chair!
- Spot Hot Dogs and Brats
- Cat House Pizza
- Uncle Stinky’s Magic – Light up wearable products and toys
- Street parking along NE 175th Street
- Uplake Professional Center, 5723 NE Bothell Way
- Church of the Redeemer, 6211 NE 182nd Street
- The Vine Church, 6214 NE Bothell Way (limited)
The City of Kenmore would like to thank our event sponsors: Frank Lumber, Bastyr University, BowWow Fun Towne, Buyers Choice, Cooley Smiles, Grocery Outlet, Kenmore Camera, Kenmore Pediatric Dentistry, Northshore Utility District, Republic Services, Snapdoodle Toys, and Puget Sound Energy.