Monday, June 13, 2016
Selected items from the Shoreline Police Blotter week ending 6-6-2016
5-27 Shoplifter at Aurora Safeway caught with ten glass bottles of Twin Brook milk.
5-29 Two intoxicated males arrested at Echo Lake Park on misdemeanor warrants.
5-30 Man in Echo Lake Park after hours arrested on theft warrant.
5-30 Driver stopped at 155th and Dayton for expired tabs had an outstanding warrant and was in possession of counterfeit bills.
5-30 Driver passed out behind wheel of vehicle in Aurora McDonalds parking lot arrested for DUI.
5-31 Woman at 165th and Aurora at 1:15am arrested for prostitution charges from Seattle.
5-31 Police made contact with a person in the parking lot by Shari's at 1:45am and found he had an outstanding warrant and was in possession of meth.
5-31 Vandalism to Shoreline Historical Museum
5-31 Theft from vehicle parked on Whitman - sunglasses and steering wheel lock taken.
5-31 Residential burglary 193xx 20th Ave NW - jewelry stolen.
5-31 Car prowl in Y parking lot. Three cars had windows smashed and things taken, including a credit card that was then used at Fred Meyer. Fred Meyer has video of three suspects.
5-31 Residential burglary NW 175th Pl.
5-31 Two guys got into a fight as part of a road rage incident; one had a night stick.
5-31 Residential burglary 6xx N 182nd, took jewelry and laptop.
5-31 Detached garage broken in to at 16xx N 167 and multiple bins of clothing and household goods taken.
5-31 Missing person located at Richmond Beach QFC and returned to his psychiatric residence.
6-1 Vehicle with expired plates over 45 days was towed. Owner was not pleased.
6-2 Man walking in Boeing Creek park was assaulted.
6-2 Tool shed on construction site at 1201 N175th was burglarized.
6-2 Victim receiving phone calls from insurance companies claiming she was involved in an accident - but she wasn't.
6-2 Woman shoplifts cleaning supplies and baby formula from Walgreens at 145th.
6-4 Two men who had been drinking were Trespassed from Echo Lake Park after getting into an altercation with park department employee at 9:42pm.
6-4 Residential burglary at 152xx 8th NE.
6-5 A Chrysler crashed into another vehicle at 6xx NE 165th and the occupants fled. A few moments later, the registered owner called to report the car stolen.
6-5 Computer stolen from Blue Star Auto on Aurora.
Domestic violence, abuse, assaults on family members, family fights, suicide attempts during the week:
- Mental abuse and financial exploitation of a vulnerable adult.
- Patient in rehab facility punches his wife.
- Caller thinks ex-sister-in-law is hanging out around her house in violation of court order.
- 18 year old reported that her mother assaulted her.
- Verbal argument between two male roommates.
- Caller reported that family members were fighting but they denied assault.
- Disturbance between two juvenile friends - one pulls a knife on the other.
- Suicide attempt.
- Caller is being contacted through email in violation of a court order.
- Attempted suicide by 'huffing' canned air.
- Involuntary commitment for suicide threats.
- Child visitation dispute between parents.
- Assist to CPS for possible abuse of 3 year old by father.
- Family disturbance.
- Son struck his father twice in the head with an aluminum bat, booked for aggravated assault.
- Person booked into jail for suspected domestic violence assault.