Tuesday, June 7, 2016
Have you ever walked around the neighborhood wondering what is in the back yard of some of the homes in Lake Forest Park?
The Secret Gardens of Lake Forest Park tour is your opportunity to find out. On June 18, six gardens will be open for viewing. You will have a chance to walk around private gardens, ask questions of Master Gardeners, listen to music and engage with artists creating their work.
This season, with its wacky weather, every garden will be thought-provoking and inspiring.
There is Japanese inspired garden with terraces and ponds, and other varied areas of special interest. A couple of wildlife gardens show how to integrate pesticide free gardening that attracts local birds One of the gardens features legacy plants from homesteads and friends.
You won’t want to miss this once a year opportunity so get your tickets now. Pre-sale tickets are just $12 for the June 18, 2016 event. You can purchase them online.
Tickets are also available at the ticket outlets listed below:
- Garden Essentia: 20152 Ballinger Way NE - Shoreline
- Lake Forest Park Farmers Market: LFP Town Center - Sundays
- Molbak's: 13625 NE 175th – Woodinville
- Ravenna Gardens: University Village
- Sky Nursery: 18528 Aurora Ave N - Shoreline
- Town Center Hardware: Town Center Hardware: LFP Town Center
- Wild Birds Unlimited: LFP Town Center
On the day of the tour tickets are $15 at the door: the Lake Forest Park Town Center lower lobby entrance. Town Center is located at the intersection of Bothell Way and Ballinger Way.