Saturday, May 14, 2016
The Shoreline City Council will hold its regular meeting at 7pm on Monday, May 16.
- Proclamation of Armed Services Appreciation Day
- Authorize the City Manager to Execute an Intergovernmental Agreement with the Washington State Department of Transportation for Pavement Testing Services
- Public Hearing and Discussion of Ord. No. 746 – Granting a Franchise to Century Link to Operate a Cable System in the Public Rights-of-Way to Provide Cable Services in the City of Shoreline
- Promote Shoreline Campaign Update
- Police Station at City Hall Project Update
Comment on Agenda items
Attend meetings in person at City Hall Council Chambers 17500 Midvale Ave N, Shoreline 98133.
Watch the meetings live online or after the fact from the archived video.