Friday, May 6, 2016
Mother’s Day is going to be extra special this Sunday when the Lake Forest Park Farmers Market officially opens for the season with a Food Truck Extravaganza.
Head to the market from 10am to 3pm to sample the more than 50 great vendors including many old friends and some new surprises as well. Full vendor list here.
Wondering what exactly will be on offer? Wonder no more because here’s the list:
- Buns on Wheels – Hamburgers and Fries
- Chewaya LLC – Moroccan BBQ
- Chopstix Mobile – Chinese themed tacos, sliders, fries, and Thai ice tea
- Ezell’s – Fried Chicken
- Gzi Box – Khao Mu Gzi poached chicken over Rice with 3 sauces
- Hot Revolution Donuts – Donuts
- Jemil’s Big Easy – Cajun and Creole Cuisine
- Nosh – Fish and Chips
- Tacos La Flaca – Gluten Free tortillas served with Mexican themed cuisine
- Tokyo Dog – Locally sourced Bavarian Sausages with gourmet Japanese toppings and fries
The Lake Forest Park Farmers Market runs every Sunday from 10am to 3pm starting Mother's Day and continuing through October 16.