Tuesday, May 3, 2016
The King County Assessor's office advised that they still have people working in Shoreline, doing current appraisals of homes.
According to the Department of Assessments, during physical inspections of an area, you may see appraisers:
- Driving slowly along residential streets;
- Parking and walking along residential streets;
- Doing physical inspections of the front and rear of residences, including measurements;
- Taking photographs of residences; and
- Knocking on doors to speak to residents if the appraisers have questions about changes to or features of the property.