Tuesday, April 12, 2016
Shoreline Public Schools will hold a surplus sale on Wednesday, April 20, 2016 from 11am to 2pm at the District Warehouse, located inside of Hamlin Park at 2003 NE 160th St, Shoreline.
There will be a variety of items available for sale, including:
- 1990 International Box Truck
- Assorted custodial machines (vacuums, etc)
- 2 commercial riding lawnmowers, 1 reel, 1 rotary
- Commercial gas 2-basket pasta boiler
- Office desks
- File cabinets
- Exercise equipment
- Assorted dishware with commercial storage carts
- 100s of VHF tapes (a very broad range of titles/subject matters)
- Upright piano.
Items can be purchased using cash, credit card or school district purchase order. Checks are not accepted.
All sales are final. Purchased items must be picked up no later than 2pm on Thursday, April 21, 2016.