Wednesday, March 23, 2016
The Shoreline Chamber of Commerce is throwing a big party on Friday, April 1 - and you are invited! The theme this year is "Black Tie and Jeans", and that is the suggested dress for both men and women.
- Auctioneer Mike Brown returns as Master of Ceremonies.
- Dinner is by caterer Brian Blake with Special Occasions Catering.
- Wine Toss, chance to win in the raffle, or win cash in the Heads or Tails contest.
- The bar will serve a variety of wines and beers.
- And lastly, a Dessert Dash will top off the evening.
Call Judy at the office with any questions about donating, volunteering or attending this event (206-361-2260) or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
To purchase tickets on-line click here or Click Here to REGISTER
Friday, April 1 - Silent Auction 6:00pm - Dinner 7:15pm - Live Auction 7:30pm
Shoreline Community College, 16101 Greenwood Avenue North, Shoreline 98133
Here are just some of the Auction items:
- Sunset Dinner Cruise for 2 from Waterways Cruises
- Chef’s Private Wine Dinner for 4 in the Columbia Tower Harvest Dining Room
- Wine Tasting for 10 at Crucible Wines with Appetizer’s served
- 18 holes of golf with golf cart at Nile Golf and Country Club
- Signed guitar by Dave Matthews
- Signed guitar by Sting
- 1 week stay in Tuscany
- Hair Cut
- Weekend ski or snowboard rental
- Gift Card to Sky Nursery
This event provides support for the Dollars for Scholars program for local graduating seniors, Meals on Wheels program through the Shoreline / Lake Forest Park Senior Center, and Chamber operating funds.