Thursday, March 24, 2016
All Lake Forest Park Democrats will gather with their neighbors on Saturday, March 26th at Lake Forest Park Elementary, 18500 37th Ave NE, at the intersection of 37th and Ballinger Way. We will meet in the cafeteria/gym complex.
The Area Caucus will be called to order at 10am, and the precincts will convene at 10:30am. We hope to be all done by 11:30am. We expect an enthusiastic and large turnout, so please come early!
We highly recommend that you pre-register
Please print out your registration form, which includes your precinct number and is your ballot to show your preference for a nominee for President of the United States. Remember to bring this with you on Saturday to save time and shorten the lines for entry.
- Remember to bring your registration sheet!
- Bring an extra pen/pencil
- Carpool, walk, bike if you can, parking will be limited
- The bus parking lot on Ballinger Way in front of the school will be open, please park here first
- The ADA entrance is near the southwest corner of the building and will be signposted. Please refrain from parking near this entrance unless you have limited mobility
- If you want to help, please come between 8 and 9am. We welcome volunteers as: greeters, parking lot helpers, setup, cleanup
- Please help defray costs of the caucus by donating to or joining the 46th District Democrats here