Friday, February 26, 2016
Apply today to become one of the 70+ artists that make up the beating heart of the Shoreline Arts Festival!
This free community event will gather 10,000+ art lovers at Shoreline Center on June 25 - 26, and the vibrant Artist Marketplace is situated on its most prominent street front, with booths occupying the large space between the Shoreline Center building and 1st Ave NE.
How to apply
Submit your application and $20 application fee online via Call for Entry by 10:59pm on Monday, February 29.
• All work must be handmade. No commercially produced work, kits, or imported goods
• All work must be original and created by or under direction of the artists(s).
• Artist(s) must attend the entire Festival (June 25, 10am – 6pm and June 26, 10am –5pm).
• Items must match type and quality submitted for jurying. No work by non-juried artists.
Two types of outdoor booth spaces are available:
• 10’ x 10’ uncovered, on asphalt: $175
• 10′ x 20′ uncovered, on asphalt: $350
All booths must withstand Northwest weather conditions, with canopies weighted against wind. Tables and chairs are available for rental. Overnight security is provided. In addition to booth fee, a Shoreline business licenses may be needed.
The jury panel includes working artists, gallery managers, and/or Festival directors, who determine the balance of categories and select the artists. Category sizes are based in part on average sales from previous years, and the organizers strive for a well-balanced mix of art types and price points, with emphasis always on quality of craftsmanship and vision. Jury decisions are confidential.