Tuesday, January 26, 2016
March 5 is the date for this year’s Lake Forest Park Rotary Club dinner and fundraising auction (silent and live). Festivities will begin at 5:30pm, at the Inglewood Golf Club in Kenmore.
Through the great generosity of sponsors, contributors and auction bargain seekers, this event will raise a large portion of the funds to support many local and international services during the year, including:
- RotaCare Free Clinic and Dental Van in Lake City
- Kellogg Middle School Hang Time after-school tutoring
- Bread and produce delivery to area food banks
- College scholarship awards for Shorecrest seniors
- Holiday food baskets and toy drive
- Market Bucks at the LFP Farmers Market
- Backpacks for Shoreline District students in need
- Food for Thought – weekend food packs for hungry students
- Emergency services for North Helpline and Mary’s Place
- Eagle Scout and Girl Scout Gold Award project assistance
- Y-WE scholarships for Young Women Empowerment Training
- POPY’s Café community meals
- “Shop with a Cop” holiday shopping for children from low income families
- Robotics and music programs in Shoreline District schools
- Senior services and Meals on Wheels
- Educational programs for children in Ethiopia
- Rotary International’s program to eradicate polio worldwide
Non-club members are welcome! If you would like to share an enjoyable evening, get to know us better, bid on a fabulous array of auction items, AND support many programs and activities that are making a difference in our community, please consider joining us. Tickets are by advance sale while supply lasts. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Saturday, March 5, 2016, 5:30pm, Inglewood Country Club, Kenmore, $85 per person.