Tuesday, July 2, 2013
|Shorewood courtyard, looking north|
The building remains on schedule to open for the beginning of the school year Sept. 4.
- Fire Alarm Testing is on-going.
- Boilers are operating and have passed inspections.
- Carpet and Rubber Floor tiles in the building are nearly complete.
- Commons and gym corridor concrete has been polished.
- Final cleaning has begun in classrooms following ceiling tile installation.
- Wood ceilings have been installed.
- Kitchen equipment is being installed.
- Main and auxiliary gym wood floor is installed with finishing and striping to be completed.
|Gym bleachers have been installed|
- Gym bleachers have been installed.
- PE and athletic lockers have been installed.
- South courtyard concrete is complete and metal benches are in place.
- Irrigation installation is ongoing, topsoil is being placed and lawns and planting will begin soon.
- Asphalt has been installed on the east road and south temporary bus loops.
- Theater seats have been installed.
- Existing school equipment and materials were moved into the building this week.
- Portable manufacturer will begin removal of leased portable classrooms in July.
- Furniture delivery and installation will begin in July.